Saturday, August 19, 2006

Work and play

Well, I’ve been neglectful of this blog other than posting old artwork and such. This week has been hell and yesterday Jim stopped by with his daughter. So after work we sat outside drinking beer and shooting the breeze until around 11:00pm. I was in no condition to compile any kind of legible post so I lie down and read. I ended up going to sleep at around 4am.

I got a call from Jim this morning and apparently some things went awry at work this morning. After things had calmed down he called to see if the boy and I would like to do something. I told him I couldn’t, I have a honey do list as long as my arm and I’ve been neglecting that as well. I suggested that they visit Great Falls on the Potomac. Great place to spend the day (the picture to the left is part of the Great Falls area).

I’m hoping this week will be much quieter, but I’m not holding out hope…in fact it appears that it will be even more hectic. Things are afoot at work.

Where’s Sherlock when you really need him.

2 Comments:

Blogger justacoolcat said...

That looks like an awesome park. What a great day trip.

As for Sherlock have you tried looking in the bad part of town?

3:30 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

A lot of history to the park as well...some good kayaking too.

I look in the bad part of town everytime I get lost...always end up finding the bad part of town. Of course I'm usually concerned with getting out of there and not looking for Mr. Holmes, so you may have a point.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home