Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Insert witty title here...

This has ended up turning into one hellaciously busy week. I haven’t had time to collect my thoughts let alone try to make any sense of them. On a brighter note…umm…so anyway I’ve been extremely busy and it appears that my weekend may be screwed to.

What was it that Mark Twain said, “Nobody will say on their deathbed: 'I wish I had spent more time in the office'”?

Random thought; I think I would have made a damn fine pirate, but probably would have ended up with a really stupid name…like Stubbles or something equally ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

Oh no! I hope you get to relax some on the weekend! :( Listen to Mark Twain, he knew what he was talkin about!!! LOL Arrrgh here be pirates matey. Sir Stubbles I presume? heehee. I wonder what my pirate name would be. Something with the name "giggles" in it I'm sure. Pirates kick ass.

10:09 PM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

Melcutsalotgiggles. We'll call you giggles for short. Though if I were a pirate I would have to have an inflatable parrot like the one on that pink panther movie (only hopefully mine wouldnt have a hole in it so I had to keep inflating it up) cause I dont like the thought of bird crap on my shoulder.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home