Friday, October 20, 2006

Now at least once a week < insert applause >

Soon after my last post, I finally came down with the plague myself...as short lived as it was, it still lingers while the rest of my family has returned to health. Just like the saying, the bigger they are, the more they cry like a simpering baby...or something like that.

Well, we got the chance to take the trailer out and had a blast. We headed down to Winchester Virginia, near where we take the little ones pumpkin picking every year. After setting up camp we went to pick the motliest bunch of pumpkins this side of the Rio Gourd.

I'm going to try to post at least every Friday; of course I neglected today and got the new blog skin up.

What do y'all think?

6 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

I LOVE it! Glad you're back :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

Thanks Mel...never my intention to go so long without blogging, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Stupid life :D

11:44 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Oh HEY!! I like this new design, it's really comforting and warm, I'm diggin' it!

12:24 AM  
Blogger zombie said...

Cool Alana, thanks...glad you like it!

12:03 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

I like the new skin. Very Fall.

Keep posting slacker.

1:08 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

LOL, thanks JACC...will do.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home