Monday, September 04, 2006

Tagged...

by JACC (snuck away from the movie).

    1... Things that scare me
  • Losing my family
  • Mimes
  • The spelling of Albuquerque

    2...People who make me laugh
  • zombies don't laugh...we moan (for all the right reasons)
  • But if we did, Jack Handy
  • Spock
  • People that trip on sidewalk cracks

    3...Things I hate the most
  • People with lack of common courtesy
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not the cartoon, the real thing)
  • Crickets in my house

    4...Things I don't understand
  • How Jack Black ever became popular
  • Politics
  • Hang nails

    5...Things I'm doing right now
  • Hangin’ out, watching the game, drinking a bud

    6...Things I want to do before I die
  • Too late…
  • Invent a cure for stupidity
  • Take my chances on Wheel of Fortune
  • Teach the world to sing…in perfect harmony

    7... Things I can do
  • I can do anything you can do better
  • I can do anything better than you
  • Read my children bedtime stories

    8... Ways to describe my personality
  • Lack of
  • Cynical
  • Pillar (not of salt)
  • Honest to a fault

    9... Things I can't do
  • Things I don't want to do

    10...Things I think you should listen to
  • Your parents...about 20 years ago or ((your age – your age) + 13)
  • Your psychologist

    11...Things you should never listen to
  • Back masked suicidal satanic messages
  • The voices in your head telling you to do horrible things
  • Styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam

    12...Things I'd like to learn
  • How to tie my shoes
  • What evil lurks in the heart of man...the shadow knows

    13...Favorite foods
  • Lasagna

    14...Beverages I drink regularly
  • Coffee
  • Coca Cola
  • Monster

    15...Shows I watched as a kid
  • Scooby Doo
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Andy Griffith Show
  • Giligan's Island


Since everyone I know has been tagged...I'll attempt to tag Jim (but doubt he'll do it, he's a slug).

8 Comments:

Blogger chelene said...

My favorite part?

"The spelling of Albuquerque"

It's funny because it's true. I can never spell it correctly. :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

Good list Zombie. I particularly liked "Back masked suicidal satanic messages". When I was a teenager I listened to Motley Crue "Shout at the Devil" A LOT. At one point I was told by an uptight preppy that it was devils music and that there were backwards satanic messages in the songs, to which I stammered out some non sense garbley gook. The kid looked at me like I was weird, made a hasty retreat and never talked to me again. Which was a bonus for me.

4:57 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Awesome list Zombie :) Do you have crickets in your house often? hehe

12:02 AM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Uh-oh, I said that Jack Black DOES make me laugh, and that you SHOULDN'T listen to your therapist. :P

Your list is great though, and can ANYONE spell Albuquerque correctly all the time? Seriously, I'm a spelling freak, and I couldn't have told you there were three U's in it. Sheesh!

5:12 AM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

Hilarious!

"Take my chances on Wheel of Fortune"

2:12 PM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

"Mimes" Har!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

LOL Chelene, neither can I...thank heaven for spell check.

Slaygirl, I used to be able to recite Alister Fiend's entry to "Shout at the Devil"; "In the beginning, good overpowered the evils of all men's sins...". Hmm, maybe I still can.

Thanks Mel...I have freakin' crickets everywhere. The Japanese consider it bad luck to kill a cricket in your house. At the rate I'm going I'll have to live 24 lifetimes to make up for the bad karma.

Hey Alana, if we all liked the same things the automakers would be in heaven. Thankfully we don't...I like the variety, and you're probably right about the therapist :).

I recommend Wheel of Fortune over Price is Right as giant wheels go...I heard that Mikey (from Life cereal fame) was killed when he was sucked under the giant wheel on the Price is Right.

Mimes are just creepy Slaygirl :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

Oooooh! I forgot about that till ya mentioned it Zombie:)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home