Thursday, August 10, 2006

Finally finished with this damn thing…for now

Well, returned from Chicago (what a blast that was, read in sarcasm here…O’Hare invariably gives me trouble whenever I fly out) and went right to work on blog in my copious amounts of free-time.

The design, of what was to be named “that damn thing” by friends and family, has been completed, albeit some minor tweaking, and I’m fairly happy with it. I say that now, but invariably become disappointed with my design within hours of posting it.

Here’s to hoping that it sticks around and I can stick to blogging, I’m notorious for skipping things that require dedicated effort.

4 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

OMG, it's a beautiful design! Don't you dare change it! J/K you can change it if you want, of course, it's your blog...but this is so AWESOME!!!!!! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger zombie said...

Thanks Mel :). I'm still pretty happy with the design, which is saying a lot. If electrons were paper I'd have wasted reams of it on the designs I trashed before stumbling on this one.

Looks like I might have a wiener here.

9:21 AM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

Wow! Nice layout Zombie!

4:07 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

Thanks Slaygirl, much appreciated...Mel keeps asking me not to change it, but I don't think I can if I wanted to.

I ran out of hair with this design that there's none left to pull out for a redesign.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home